Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Belper, UK: Strange Lights in the Sky


The Belper, UK news reported that a resident has come forward to say she spotted some strange lights over Belper last week.

The Acorn Drive resident, who did not wish to be named, was out walking her dog along Green Lane and Mill Street on Monday, December 28, when she saw a very bright golden light, hovering high in the sky over the Chevin, near Farnah Green.

She said the light was around the same size and shape as a street light, but much higher – too high to be cast by a helicopter or plane.

 "The golden ball was at this time very small but still visible when it passed behind a cloud. I waited for the cloud to pass over but saw nothing more. I am sure what I saw was unusual and just wish I had been in company with someone, other than my canine friend, who could coroborate this account."

Read more HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment